I love how this Inflatable Kayak fits into a small duffle. At just 30″ X 17″ X 10″ I can take this Kayak anywhere. I live between a bay and a river, and if its raining at high tide I can watch the river start to leak over its retaining wall, or just walk outside and squish through my yard. If you are like me and never know when a road could be flooded, you want something like this Inflatable Kayak to give you options. If I need to go save my neighbors or just want to keep an eye on water levels, this Kayak is perfect.
Of course if you like to hike and want to explore, you can’t beat this Inflatable Kayak.
Which is awesome. You want to use your gear before you need it to save your life. That is easy with this Kayak because it lets you enjoy the water. You can explore, fish, or paddle for exercise.
Post disaster it will only be a few seasons before bridges are destroyed. Without active water management and maintenance many of the structures we rely on every day are going to fail quickly. If you live around water, this Kayak is going to be your way to cross streams, lakes, and rivers!
Inflatable Kayak Scoring
This Inflatable Kayak can have a Moderate Impact on your survival and scores 271/1000. If you live by the water that score is going to go much higher, but I had to give it an overall score for everyone which cost it a few points.
Don’t let the number fool you. Being on the list of top thousand survival gear items is a big deal. Just being on the list makes this critical gear.
- Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking
- 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance
- PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat
- High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling
- Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak with the portability of an inflatable
Vehicle Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Item||Rank||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Back Seat Gun Rack||920||$26|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Vehicle Snow Shovel||800||$32|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Fuel Transfer Pump Kit||526||$12|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Hickory Stick Tire Thumper||509||$20|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit||505||$25|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||NATO Steel Fuel Cans||503||$100|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||DC Air Compressor Tire Inflator||500||$30|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Inflatable Kayak||271||$540|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tire Traction Pads||256||$100|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Hi Lift Jack||230||$93|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Portable Power Bank Jump Starter||229||$200|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tow Strap||228||$55|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Electric Winch||226||$290|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier||224||$200|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||High Power Light Bar||223||$72|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||200W Car Power Inverter||219||$20|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Vehicle Camera System||216||$280|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Garage Door Screens||210||$50|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tire Foam Diversion Safe||186||$17|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tool Roll||184||$25|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||5 Gallon Bucket Toilet||55||$40|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Blackout Window Film||1||$30|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.
See the one thousand items you need to survive the Apocalypse!