This Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit has saved me so many times. My car, my kids cars, my wife cars. Flats happen. Thankfully with this Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit I can patch tires and get getting again.
I keep a Tire Repair Kit in my garage, and another in my vehicle. Why? Because I like to be prepared. There is nothing worse than jumping in your vehicle only to realize you have a flat. On a normal day that can suck, but if you are heading to a job interview, or even worse, the hospital, a flat tire can totally wreck your day. Best case you are going to have to swap out a tire or pay someone else to do it for you.
When it comes to having a flat, don’t let a garage charge you the price of a new tire just because you ran over a nail. Use this Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit and get back on the road fast. My family used to own a roofing company when I was a kid, and I remember my Uncle Paul always having two or three of these Tire Repair Kits around because his guys were always dropping nails, then running over them. He probably saved ten grand in tires and garage repairs over the years, if not more.
Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit Scoring
Don’t let a flat tire leave you as easy picking for the Undead. Keep a Tire Repair Kit in your garage and another in your vehicles and even if you do get a flat, you will be able to get away from the Zombies swarming your town. This Tire Repair Kit can have a high impact on your survival and earns a 505/1000. Pair it with this Tire Inflator and you are unstoppable.
- Covers different types of punctures.
- Made of refined high-quality steel & zinc alloy less prone to rust.
- High-quality tire strips Made of butyl rubber and natural rubber.
- Tire repair plug kit can help you get back on the road quickly.
- Suitable for almost every tubeless tire.
Vehicle Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||800||Vehicle Snow Shovel||$32|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||509||Hickory Stick Tire Thumper||$20|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||505||Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit||$25|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||503||NATO Steel Fuel Cans||$100|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||500||DC Air Compressor Tire Inflator||$30|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||256||Tire Traction Pads||$100|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||230||Hi Lift Jack||$93|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||229||Portable Power Bank Jump Starter||$200|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||228||Tow Strap||$55|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||226||Electric Winch||$290|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||224||Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier||$200|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||223||High Power Light Bar||$72|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||219||200W Car Power Inverter||$20|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||216||Vehicle Camera System||$280|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||210||Garage Door Screens||$50|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||55||5 Gallon Bucket Toilet||$40|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||1||Blackout Window Film||$30|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.