When the world comes to a grinding halt, those things we take for granted everyday will be the first to go. Once the fuel trucks stop delivering, most people will be out of fuel within days.
People will panic and horde what is left, making things worse.
The good news is that there will still be a lot of gas to be had, you just have to be able to get it, and that is where this Multi-Use Siphon Fuel Transfer Pump Kit comes in to save the day. Think of all those semi trailers stuck on the highway. If you are lucky the truckers killed their engines before they were eaten, and those two tanks on either side of a semi can hold anywhere from 100 to 300 gallons of diesel. That diesel is basically fuel oil. You can use it to do everything from run a furnace to power your diesel vehicle. All those vehicles left behind in massive traffic jams when people thought they could flee? A lot of them will have tanks full of gasoline.
Keep this Multi-Use Siphon Fuel Transfer Pump Kit at your Bolt Hole so you can scavenge fuel when you need to.
I’ve also learned my lesson with my gas powered tools. I use my Siphon Kit to empty my summer gear’s tanks for winter, and vice versa for my snow blower. Leaving the gas in has cost me time frustration. Rebuilding carburetors is no fun.
Multi-Use Siphon Fuel Transfer Pump Kit Scoring
This Multi-Use Siphon Fuel Transfer Pump Kit can have High Impact on your survival and scores 526/1000 on the survival scale.
- Safely and easily transfer gasoline and other fluids through a siphon intake and discharge system
- Eliminates need for risky mouth siphoning of dangerous chemicals
- Included attachment for adapting to an air pump function for inflation
- Great for home, industrial, marine and farm use
Vehicle Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Item||Rank||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Back Seat Gun Rack||920||$26|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Vehicle Snow Shovel||800||$32|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Fuel Transfer Pump Kit||526||$12|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Hickory Stick Tire Thumper||509||$20|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit||505||$25|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||NATO Steel Fuel Cans||503||$100|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||DC Air Compressor Tire Inflator||500||$30|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Inflatable Kayak||271||$540|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tire Traction Pads||256||$100|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Hi Lift Jack||230||$93|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Portable Power Bank Jump Starter||229||$200|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tow Strap||228||$55|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Electric Winch||226||$290|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier||224||$200|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||High Power Light Bar||223||$72|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||200W Car Power Inverter||219||$20|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Vehicle Camera System||216||$280|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Garage Door Screens||210||$50|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tire Foam Diversion Safe||186||$17|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tool Roll||184||$25|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||5 Gallon Bucket Toilet||55||$40|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Blackout Window Film||1||$30|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.