My Tundra Ballistic Bib Overall has lasted years. I’ve worn it through snowstorms, sleet and freezing rain, and just bitterly cold days and it has kept me warm throughout. If you are going to be dealing with cold weather, you can’t go wrong by putting on this Tundra Ballistic Bib Overall.
When you order your Tundra Ballistic Bib Overall remember to check your size, and go one bigger, especially if you expect really cold weather. The reason? You want to leave room for layers. Don’t worry about them falling off. They have over the shoulder straps, so even if you need take a few layers off they won’t fall off.
Unless you want to freeze when you need to be outside for extended periods of time, these Overalls are critical. They are designed to be durable and are great for cold weather camping, hiking, and hunting. I love to shoot clays, and some of the best days I’ve had at the range are cold and wet. There is just nothing like being out when everyone else stayed home. It makes me feel like I have the whole place to myself.
When you need to stay warm in the coldest weather, be prepared for the snow and biting winds with these Tundra Ballistic Bib Overalls. I’ve found that paring these Overalls with my Columbia Watertight Jacket gives me protection down to below freezing. After that I switch out the lighter jacket for a winter jacket and heavy gloves and I’m good to go into the negative digits.
Be prepared for cold weather survival, keep a set of these Overalls with your gear!
- 100% Nylon Thermalock Fabric.
- 100% Polyester Ballisitic Oxford ThermaLock™ Fabric.
- 85 Grams ThermaTech™ insulation that keeps warmth in and cold out.
- Critical seams are sealed to keep you dry.
- Built with reinforced seat, knees, friction and scuff guards.
- Boot Gaiters form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in…and moisture out
- 20″ Boot Zipper for easy on and off over boots
- Articulated knees for comfort
- Reflective webbing for safety and nighttime visibility
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Clothing||805||Columbia Watertight Jacket||$50|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Clothing||470||Tundra Ballistic Bib Overall||$40|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Clothing||410||Cooling UPF 50 Bucket Hat||$20|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Clothing||405||UPF 50+ Sun Bandana||$20|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Clothing||400||Leather Work Gloves||$27|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Clothing||305||BDU/ACU Cargo Pants||$45|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Clothing||255||Evaporative Cooling Towel||$8|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Clothing||225||UPF 50+ Sun Protection Hoodie||$27|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Clothing||205||Snake Gaiters||$32|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Clothing||200||UPF 50+ Fishing Gloves||$12|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Clothing||190||Hiking Shorts||$50|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.