It is really easy to forget about the basics. Many would-be survivors focus on weapons and security, but forget about the simple things like this 5 Gallon Bucket Toilet. I keep one in my vehicle, and fill the bucket with a box of trash bags, Wet Wipes, and paper towels. Nobody really notices a bucket in a vehicle but this 5 Gallon Toilet has saved me more than once.
I’ve been up in the mountains on a logging roads when a few cups of coffee kick in and driving back to the closest bathroom just isn’t realistic. Sure, I could just squat in the woods, but the reality is that I’m getting older, and this is just much easier to use – for me, and usually for kids as well. Yes, get this 5 Gallon Toilet for the elderly and the young – and trust me when I say you’ll thank me when you need to use it.
Put a trash bag into the 5 Gallon Toilet, do your business, tie it up and be about the rest of your non business business.
5 Gallon Bucket Toilet Scoring
How do this 5 Gallon Bucket Toilet stack up against the Portable Toilet? The major difference is size and comfort. The Portable Toilet is larger, but more comfortable. It is also less self contained though. It is perfect for a camp, but not quite as easily used in tight spaces. Because of that, this 5 Gallon Bucket Toilet scores just a bit higher, but each has their place. I’d prefer the Portable Toilet for a camp, and this 5 Gallon Bucket Toilet for my vehicle and other space constrained locations.
This Bucket Toilet can have a low impact on your survival and scores a 55/1000.
- Compatible with reliance’s standard Double doodle bag
- Weight: 3.00lbs
- Economically priced portable toilet
- 5-gallon (20-liter) capacity
- Simple bucket style design; traditional snap-on lid
- Great for hunting, fishing and camping expeditions
- Also handy to have for disaster preparedness
Vehicle Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Item||Rank||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Back Seat Gun Rack||920||$26|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Vehicle Snow Shovel||800||$32|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Fuel Transfer Pump Kit||526||$12|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Hickory Stick Tire Thumper||509||$20|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit||505||$25|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||NATO Steel Fuel Cans||503||$100|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||DC Air Compressor Tire Inflator||500||$30|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Inflatable Kayak||271||$540|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tire Traction Pads||256||$100|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Hi Lift Jack||230||$93|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Portable Power Bank Jump Starter||229||$200|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tow Strap||228||$55|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Electric Winch||226||$290|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier||224||$200|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||High Power Light Bar||223||$72|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||200W Car Power Inverter||219||$20|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Vehicle Camera System||216||$280|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Garage Door Screens||210||$50|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tire Foam Diversion Safe||186||$17|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Tool Roll||184||$25|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||5 Gallon Bucket Toilet||55||$40|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||Blackout Window Film||1||$30|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.