I have to say I am pretty psyched about this new series. I hope it delivers. It has a great premise. Vampire, zombies, and other undead creatures are real, and the police have a special squad put together to combat them.
The first episode delivered tons of laughs, but at the same time it felt like it was rushed into production. Overall, a great start, I’m looking forward to next weeks episode and hopes it continues to deliver.
Things I loved about this episode…
- Bryan Callen is pretty good as the sergent.
- I mean, I’m not saying you are a virgin, but I’m not saying your not.
- Jocko taco – that’s going to hurt coming out.
- Naked chicks, nipple slips, wow, he has a lot of porn on this thing.
- Hot blonde chick kicking ass in the background.
- Slow walking zombies eating hands.
- Hiding guns in bodies. Hop, hop, hop.
- Crying sound men. You’re acting like a pussy.
- If they can run like that, we let them go.
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- The production values are all over the place.