Episode 7, Who, What, When, Werewolf… Why
Kirsten starts the episode by killing a poor jogger. I mean it was her fault. If she’d just put out that werewolf wouldn’t have gone nuts on the jogger. Billy meanwhile decides to go after the vampire who beat Stubeck up.
The episode was good, and I was going to rank it as 4, but Bryan Callan had some great lines, lifting it to a 5.
Things I loved about this episode…
- Kirsten is hot, even if she gets joggers killed.
- Captain Dashel is great. His lines rock. Bryan Callan keeps the laughs coming.
- Carla – “It’s my birdthday, I want that.” in reference to the zombie she just killed.
- Stubeck being protective of Kirsten is cute. I guess he doesn’t know she gets joggers killed.
- John John takes a watch off a zombie and gives it to Carla as a gift. I’m sure it won’t end badly. Carla – “You stole this off that zombie.” John John – “Your saying that because I’m black.”
- Captain Dashel -“You’re a good looking man….with a mouth like a cut peach.” OMG, I can’t stop laughing.
- GO Dashel, kick some Vampire Ass.
- Stubeck saves Kirsten’s ass. He’s such a sweety.
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Haven’t John John & Carla seen Zombieland? Double tap people, doubletap.
- Come on, the moment I saw them chase a vampire into the tanning salone I knew what was going to happen.