Episode 9, Tick Tick Boom
The episode starts with a zombie infested elevator. The hotel manager is funny. Even with zombies eating people he is concerned about his job.
Kirsten get’s picked up by the “Give Blood, Get Blood” vampire while Stubeck and Billie down a bomb zombie, or a Bombie as Billie would call it.
Meanwhile Carla and John John got to breakfast with Carla’s girlfriend, and then things get really interesting. Jealously all around.
Things I loved about this episode…
- Carla is a kick ass shot. And kick ass hot.
- Captain Dashel – “These zombies are reproducing faster than the Kardashians.”
- Billie talking about Stubecks kid’s teacher.
- Carla comes out of the closet.
- Kirsten gets in trouble and get’s yelled at by Captain Dashel. He actually has a serious moment.
- John John get’s his mind blown at the breakfast table. Its a very hot breakfast scene.
- Captain Dashel goes crazy on Rico. Take that Rico. Too bad Dashel doesn’t realize his niece is on the wrong side.
- Stubeck takes down a zombie at his kids school. (and then realizes there is a bomb in it)
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- They made Dashel be serious for a minute. WTF?