Episode 4 – Grace
They’ve got the bug Tom captured in lock up but Captain Weaver won’t let him go back after Ben until after he gets them more motorcycles to improve their mobility. Hal has his own worries as he struggles with Karyn’s being taken.
Things I loved about this episode…
- Max wants to fight.
- The old man who gives Max the radio job. I think he’s called Uncle Scott.
- Skidders sleeping. Apparently they are like bats.
- Skidders give off radio waves.
- The hot religous pre med student.
- The creepy look Mike get’s when he realizes his son is looking at the alien, saying “father”.
- Mike getting serious with his M16. He’s my kind of negotiator. Then it passes out, and the radio static stops.
- Anne is also pretty cute.
- Gas grenade bombs. Sweet.
- Harness kids with guns. Very smark aliens. People will hesitate before shooting kids, even if they are salved.
- Skidder on the wall in the motorcycle shop. Very nice special effects.
- Human endurance, no matter how bad it gets, there are things to be thankful for.
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Tom is too easy to convince not to go get Ben.
- The recon team just got back and they are too clean. Come on, you’ve been walking for hours, rub some dirt on.
- You let Pope go back to get gas with just one other dude?
- Dr. Harriws is a D*ck but I agree with him that they should kill the damn alien.
- Holy crap, Mike’s kid is a slave still. Poor Mike. And the skidder can talk through the slave. Poor Mike, he lost his kid.
- Some of the slave kids look a little chubby. What have they been eating?
- So do some of the civilians. (look chubby I mean)