Episode 5 – Silent Kill
Tom has found his stash of narcotics and is ready to go after Ben. Anne cautions him that even if they get him back, its not a guarantee that he will be okay. The skidder is naughty, but Ann still thinks she can learn form it.
Things I loved about this episode…
- Ann is hot and has an awesome name in real life – Moon Bloodgood
- Captain Weaver schooling Tom in tactics. Even if it leads to the highly unlikely strategy of sending one dude in with a knife between his teeth in the dark.
- Uncle Scott working on the radio equipmen with Max
- Margaret is a cutie too.
- Uncle Scott being worried about Anne. He’s a sweet old man.
- Dr. Harris getting strangled. You get what you deserve when your an idiot.
- Captain Weaver, “I don’t know what’s crazy anymore, we’re fighting aliens from outer space.”
- Ann getting up close and personal with a scalpel. You go girl.
- Mechs are the worst sentries ever – they make a lot of noise.
- Ah, the skidder loves its little slave babies. How cute.
- A half way quiet kill.
- Uncle Scott, he’s also a physicians assistant.
- CPR Boobies – keep doing CPR – Don’t stop, you can save him. Damn, she stopped.
- Margaret’s story. It was sad but touching.
- The baby shower – I wonder if its going to be like “V” and its going to be an alien.
- Ben is back.
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- I know I’ve belly ached about it, but the civvies are a little too well fed and a little too clean.
- Poor Captain Weaver, I think the song was his daughters.
- Mike’s son Rick isn’t on a 1 to 1 watch? He just got unslaved, slaved, unslaved.
- I’m afraid Captain Weaver is going to eat a bullet eventually. He’s starting to show cracks.
- Ann is showing her crazy bits, but I still love her.
- Hal’s “slave impression”. He moves his head too much. Although he did improve a bit later on.
- Poor Captain Weaver listening to his kid’s music.