Episode 9 – Mutiny
Ann has discovered that the harnessed kids may be turning into the Skidders, but the discovery is overshadowed by Weaver’s erratic behavior.
Things I loved about this episode…
- Lourdes is such a sweety, but who gives uppers and downers to thier commanding officer without telling their boss (Ann)
- Max rationalizing that he is staying away from Pope, just not that far, so he’s doing what his Dad said.
- Uncle Scott working with Ben, even if what Ben discovers may not be so good in the long run. Uncle Scott is such a nice guy.
- Tom motivating Pope to defuse the four bombs.
- Pope talking about killing cooties.
- Maggie telling Pope off.
- Tom, Uncle Scott, and Ben talking about the radio jammer and Skidders. I think they are setting something up for next season.
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Tom isn’t freaked out enough when Ann shows him the harness inside the Skidder.
- Is Tom’s weapon of choice changing? He usually has an AK but I think I saw a M4.
- I guess Mech metal has a low melting point? Very convenient.
- Rick is freaking me out. I get that Ben is trying to be his friend but there comes a time to let other people know.
- Could Tom really take out a trained soldier in a fist fight? He was a history teacher.
- If you’ve gone crazy (as in Weaver) can you regain your sanity so easily like he did when Tom confronted him?