My rating: 5 of 5 stars
First of all, does anyone else ever get frustrated when they try to figure out what is the next book in the Sooke Stackhouse series? Why can’t they just put Book 1, Book 2 in their name in the ebook store? What a pain!
Anyway, I mention it because there were several times in Book 6 when I thought I might have jumped out of order for a moment and picked up the next book in the series. She flashed back to stuff that didn’t happen in the previous book, she was just providing back story.
So, that aside, this was indeed Book 6, and I didn’t skip anything out of order.
Things I loved about this book in bullet format:
– You find out a lot more about Quinn.
– The kinda sex scene in Hadley’s apartment with Sookie and Quinn. It was very hot.
– You find out Bill’s dark secret about Sookie.
– You find out about Sookie’s fairy godmother and her own fairy heritage.
– Sookie is so sweet and yet tough as nails.
Things I didn’t love about this book in one line format:
– Don’t make it so hard for me to buy the correct next book!!!