So this is an oldie but a goodie. The Return Of The Living Dead is an over the top 80’s flick trying to cash in on the undead craze. I’m really not sure if was meant to be as comedic as it is, or if just got funnier as it got older, but it is well worth watching. The punk outfits and amazingly good/bad special effects will make it hard for you not to cringe and and laugh at the same time.
Things I loved…
- The anatomy dog barking sadly. It was sick, but it made me laugh.
- The over the top 80’s punk rockers.
- Dead people are banging on your freezer door and your afraid of calling for help because you might loose your job? (I love movie logic)
- “Be a man Frank, Be a Man!” (What’s the most unreasonable thing your boss ever asked you to do?)
- It just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
Things that I didn’t like so much…
- How did I forget about this awesome movie?