This Gas/Electric Chest Freezer is a must have for every off grid cabin. Combine this Freezer with a solar system with LP gas backup and you are set. Store all the food you can while the hunting is good, and you can eat well through the thin times. Best of all you can set this up anywhere. No power grid required.
When it comes to surviving the warm weather, being able to keep your food frozen is critical. It will extend the shelf life, while also reducing the risk of it turning. It also means being able to make ice, which you can use to fill up your YETI Cooler and range as far as you need to while hunting and fishing. If your goal is off grid survival in the warm weather, this Chest Freezer can make all the difference.
Having the ability to make ice, and keep food cold during the worst of the heat is critical. Food goes bad really quickly when its triple digit plus temps, but with this Chest Freezer you will be set to handle it.
The first thing to go during a natural disaster or the Apocalypse is the power. With this Gas/Electric Chest Freezer you don’t have to worry about the power grid going down. Switch over to LP and you don’t have to worry about the hundreds of dollars of frozen food in your Freezer going bad. When the Zombie Apocalypse starts, this Gas/Electric Chest Freezer will be worth its weight in gold. There will be plenty of LP around. Just scavenge every backyard grill’s tank and you are set.
Extend your food storage and have ice for you drinks even years after the power grid has been down.
- Propane Freezer, uses LP gas or AC 110V.
- 39.6″ W x 27.6″ D x 35.8″H.
- Consumes 1.9lb/24 of LP Gas.
- Fridge Capacity:7.1 cubic feet.
Food/Cooking Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||975||High-Capacity Water Filter System||$120|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||970||LifeStraw with Gravity Bag||$35|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||910||Emergency Survival Water Pouches||$34|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||902||Mojave Hydration Backpack||$35|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||901||Collapsible 2 QT Water Canteen||$22|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||870||Long Grain White Rice||$59|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||725||Tundra Portable Wheeled Cooler||$450|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||350||Gatorade Powder Packets||$26|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||301||Gas/Electric Chest Freezer||$1650|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||250||YETI Rambler Half Gallon Jug||$100|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||50||Fishing Rod Storage||$22|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.