While water is critical to survival, Gatorade Thirst Quencher Powder Packets is critical to performance. When activity has sapped your energy, there is nothing like recharging with a few sips of Gatorade. Best of all, these Gatorade Thirst Quencher Powder Packets are super portable, meaning you can take them everywhere. I am never more than a bottle of water and a Gatorade Powder Packet away from being able to hydrate and fuel up.
Survival is about being prepared. When your pace slows and and your legs feel like rubber, its time to pour a Gatorade Powder Packet into your canteen and shake. The electrolytes and carbs will help you get back on your feet faster so you can keep moving.
The carbohydrates are easy to digest and your body quickly and easily turns them into energy. Whether you are pushing your workouts hard or fleeing cross country after a natural disaster, Gatorade Packets are exactly what your body needs after you’ve sweated through your shirt.
Gatorade Powder Packets are easy to throw into a pouch or pocket, making them perfect to recharge when you are on the go. When it comes to survival, you can’t afford to slow down because you are thirsty!
If you are a diabetic, there is also a sugar free version here.
These Packets are light, easy to carry, and can turn any water into a life saving treat. It doesn’t hurt that they also taste great!
- 80 (1.23oz) packets of Gatorade Thirst Quencher Powder.
- Each packet makes 20oz of Gatorade.
- Contains critical electrolytes to help replace what’s lost in sweat.
- Contains carbohydrate energy, your body’s preferred source of fuel
- Tested in the lab and used by the pros.
- Easy to take wherever you go.
Food/Cooking Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||975||High-Capacity Water Filter System||$120|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||970||LifeStraw with Gravity Bag||$35|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||910||Emergency Survival Water Pouches||$34|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||902||Mojave Hydration Backpack||$35|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||901||Collapsible 2 QT Water Canteen||$22|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||870||Long Grain White Rice||$59|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||725||Tundra Portable Wheeled Cooler||$450|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||350||Gatorade Powder Packets||$26|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||301||Gas/Electric Chest Freezer||$1650|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||250||YETI Rambler Half Gallon Jug||$100|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||50||Fishing Rod Storage||$22|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.