When it comes to stocking up for natural disasters this Long Grain White Rice is a must have staple.
When it comes to flexible, bulk food, you can’t beat Rice. It goes with just about everything and can be a side or the main course. If you are lucky enough to have an egg you can stir fry some rice. Trap or hunt some small game? Extend that protein with some Long Grain White Rice. Stretch out more expensive or harder to acquire food stores with cheap and maybe more importantly, delicious Rice.
Have kids? Make some Rice Pudding or just mix it with milk and honey for a cereal replacement.
I keep Long Grain White Rice at my house, and several more at my bolt hole. Because it’s easy to cook, and has a shelf life of 30 years, I know it will be there in the event of any natural disaster to keep me and my family fed. Every few years I cycle the oldest containers and we just eat them.
Long Grain White Rice is just an amazingly flexible foodstuff. If you have the space, I recommend getting two Pails per person to start with. If you need them, you will be thanking me. When it comes to survival this Rice can have a high impact on your survival by keeping your energy up.
- 231 servings
- 39, 270 calories
- Certified gluten-free
- Perfect for food storage, emergencies, survival, camping, and everyday use!
- Up to a 30 year shelf life!
Food/Cooking Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||975||High-Capacity Water Filter System||$120|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||970||LifeStraw with Gravity Bag||$35|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||910||Emergency Survival Water Pouches||$34|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||902||Mojave Hydration Backpack||$35|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||901||Collapsible 2 QT Water Canteen||$22|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||870||Long Grain White Rice||$59|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||725||Tundra Portable Wheeled Cooler||$450|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||350||Gatorade Powder Packets||$26|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||301||Gas/Electric Chest Freezer||$1650|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||250||YETI Rambler Half Gallon Jug||$100|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||50||Fishing Rod Storage||$22|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.