This LifeStraw with Gravity Bag is exactly what you need to keep your family hydrated on camping trips. Fill the bag up, and let the clean water flow!
Just like a lot of other tools, there are purpose built variants for different uses. This LifeStraw Kit is perfect for hiking and backpacking because it is just so light while also being easy to use. Wherever you find water, hang the bag, and in 10 minutes you have Clean Water.
Do you want to off grid or set up a camp out in the boonies? This LifeStraw with Gravity Bag is just what you need. There are solutions if you can drive or 4 wheel up to your new camp, but if you have to hump it in, this LifeStraw Kit is just what you need. It packs up small, is incredibly light, and can produce plenty of water.
Add a few spare filters in the mix and you quickly have a viable off the grid water supply.
LifeStraw with Gravity Bag Scoring
Be prepared for natural (or unnatural) disasters with this LifeStraw Water Filter with Gravity Bag.
- Protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella).
- Protects against 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium).
- Protects against 99.999% of microplastics, heavy metals, and organic chemicals.
- Versatile water filter system.
- Can be used 4 ways to fit your needs.
- Compact and ultralight.
- Filtration system weighs 6.9 oz (196 g).
- Can filter a gallon of water in less than 10 minutes.
- Microfilter lasts up to 500 gallons (2,000 L).
- Microfilter is easy to replace.
Food/Cooking Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||975||High-Capacity Water Filter System||$120|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||970||LifeStraw with Gravity Bag||$35|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||910||Emergency Survival Water Pouches||$34|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||902||Mojave Hydration Backpack||$35|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||901||Collapsible 2 QT Water Canteen||$22|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||870||Long Grain White Rice||$59|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||725||Tundra Portable Wheeled Cooler||$450|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||350||Gatorade Powder Packets||$26|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||301||Gas/Electric Chest Freezer||$1650|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||250||YETI Rambler Half Gallon Jug||$100|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||214||6 Gallon Water Containers||$35|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||50||Fishing Rod Storage||$22|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||26||Titanium Spork And Spoon||$17|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.