I always keep a few Shop Towels in my vehicle, more in my garage, and keep a few more with my hunting and camping gear. They come in handy doing everything from helping to clean up after accidentally spilling everything from oil to paint. Better yet, because they are cost effective, I don’t sweat it if I have to throw a few away after a big mess.
When it comes to everything from cleaning guns to cleaning hands, you can never have too many Shop Towels on the shelf, ready to be used.
- New 100 Shop Towel, Commercial/Industrial Grade
- Designed for Cleaning Grease, Oil, Grime, Fluid Spills and Removes dirt from Tools and Parts.
- Machine Wash & Dry
- Towel Size 12″x14″ Approximately
I always keep a set of Ratchet Tie Down Straps in my vehicle and they have saved the day on multiple occasions. I’ve helped a father and son secure a piano in a pickup, helped a family trying to bring home some carpet remnants on their roof, and to be honest, these Tie Down Straps are cheap enough that I don’t worry about getting them back. I am just happy knowing I might have helped avoid some road chaos and those people got home safely.
Be prepared, keep a set of Ratchet Tie Down Straps in your vehicle. You never know when you will need them, or how you can help someone else.
- HIGH QUALITY RATCHET TIE DOWN STRAPS – Travel with peace of mind if you’ve got the top rated industrial grade AUGO tie down straps!
- RUBBER COATED “S” HOOKS – Prevent your cargo and vehicle from being scratched!
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES ARE MOLDED ON – AUGO has unique molding technology. Our handles will never fall off!
- ADJUST TO THE SIZE OF YOUR CARGO – 15 ft. of webbing will securely hold big or small loads!
- TWO AUGO BUNGEE CORDS – Comes in handy. Added for your convenience!
You can never have enough of these Travel Toothbrushes at hand, because you never know when you will have spinach stuck in your teeth, which can happen pretty much anywhere and anytime.
I keep one in my vehicle so no matter where I am I can do a quick scrub, and more with my bug out bag and my camping and hunting gear because I learned my lesson many years ago as a Boy Scout.
We were hiking on the Appalachian trail (I was 15 or 16) and we bumped into a group of young ladies. I think they may have been freshman in college, but I just remember being stunned that they were paying attention to me. At the time I was a six foot one two hundred pound “kid” with a full beard, so I don’t think they really knew I was a teen. Long story short we shared a fire and I think if I’d remembered to pack a toothbrush I may have learned a lot more about life that night, but I remember the girl sitting next to me staring at my mouth. I later found a piece of beef from my beef stew jammed between my front teeth – but the damage was done and I only had blankets to keep me warm that night.
Would my scout leader have let a college girl have her way with me? I actually think he would have. He was ex military, and we always slept under the stars, so I think he would have just “slept” through anything that may have happened, but I guess I’ll never know now.
Moral of the story, be prepared, keep a Travel Toothbrush ready for any emergency.
- TRAVEL DESIGN: You will receive 3 firm toothbrushes easily fits your pocket, purse, office desk drawer, travel toothbrush kit, and toiletries bag.
- DENTIST RECOMMENDED: This foldable toothbrush has been clinically recommended for its effective cleaning, plaque removal, and gentle gum protection
- EASILY FOLDABLE: Regular-sized brush that instantly folds into travel-size toothbrush in one-flip action. Must-have in your travel toothbrush case
- KEEPS IT CLEAN: No need for a loose cover it folds in its self.
- DURABLE: Firm Grip handle, Superior to other flimsy travel toothbrushes in the market. Made of sturdy, durable, and BPA-free plastic.
This Yeacool Portable Shovel Multitool is a quality piece of equipment. It can help you survive natural disasters, snow storms, mudslides, and even floods if you have enough time to fill up a lot of sandbags.
Like to go hiking and camping? You need to strap this Shovel Multitool to your gear bag so you can do everything from splitting smaller tree limbs to digging latrines or even a fire pit.
Keep on of these Shovel Multitools in your vehicle and no one will look twice, and if you are stuck out on the road when the zombie apocalypse starts you have a great weapon that has some weight and reach to help you get back home to your firearms.
- The ultimate survival tool shovel with awesome handle design. The rubber end cap on the handle will comfort your palm allowing you to use greater force while digging! This multi-tool includes a shovel, saw, axe, fish scaler, spear, disgorger, bottle opener, fire starter, nail puller, trowel, hexagon wrenches, safety hammer, waterproof storage tube, whistle and rope cutter. This tool will serve many purpose; which makes it unique!
- Surival folding shovel with lockable segmented design! The precision threading process eliminates the hassle of shovel handle loosening. The screw-twist locking design makes the shovel head adapt to any angle, easily meeting your demands in the field.
- Great camping/hiking shovel. It is compact when broken down to keep in your carrying bag and has a belt strap that makes it easy to attach to your pack. It is super sturdy after assembled. Great for digging out fire/restroom pits, burying dog poop, putting out campfires and chopping small branches. It also can be used as a form of self defence. Handy gadgets to help do many things outside!
- Lightweight,compact and sharp,this portable shovel has a steel blade that is incredibly durable and has held up to much use without signs of wear. It has a variety of other gadgets stored in the modular handle. The pouch that it comes in is sturdy and durable and is easy to drop into the emergency kit as it’s super portable!
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Yeacool customer satisfaction means everything! We will fix any problem quickly and offer the best solution to our valued customers in a polite way! Simply contact us via Amazon message when necessary. Enjoy a hassle free shopping experience with us!!!
I have at least five of these Multi-Tool Screw Drivers. I keep one in my vehicle, another in my house, another in my garage, and another at my bolt hole. Why? Because almost everything I do needs a Screw Driver and not having one at hand is a pain in the butt.
Last year I just my son move, but because I was driving the U-haul I didn’t have my vehicle there, so guess what no one had? That’s right, we had to go buy another Screw Driver because no one had one.
On a side note, this year I helped him install a wall mounted TV, and guess what we ended up using again? Yep, that Screw Driver came in handy again.
This 36 Inch Wrecking Bar is heavy. That is both a good thing, and a bad thing. When it comes to hitting it hard, that weight gives you the mass needed to make sure you really do wreck whatever your attacking, and that length gives you leverage and reach. What else could you want in a Wrecking Bar?
I keep one in my vehicle with several other tools. If I need it and there are questions, I can justify why I had it in my car – because you never know when the zombie apocalypse is going to start, or when you might need a big piece of steel to defend yourself, but at the same time I don’t want to get in trouble with the law.
As always, don’t do anything stupid and make sure you comply with all local laws as being behind bars when the zombie apocalypse starts is pretty much a death sentence.
I live in a very restrictive state, which means I need to be very careful as to what types of self defense weapons I keep in my everyday vehicle, which makes this Hickory Stick the perfect tool / self defense weapon. If I get pulled over and for some reason my car gets searched, no worries, I have a perfectly valid reason to have this Hickory Stick in my vehicle, its to check my trailer tires when I’m towing.
Of course, when the sh*t hits the fan, this is my first line of defense, and its a perfect non lethal tool for a human on human confrontation, as well as the perfect skull crushing weapon against the undead.
I learned my lesson a long time ago about having Tire Chains in your vehicle when you are going out into the snow. I was fifteen or sixteen and we were heading into the Delaware Water Gap to hike with my Boy Scout Troop and we ended up parking the truck off in the woods, not exactly where we wanted to, but where we lost traction in about a foot of snow.
It snowed all weekend, and we ended up spending all day on Sunday getting that truck back to the trail.
I would have killed for a set of Tire Chains, but I was a kid and didn’t even know they existed back then, but the memory has always stuck with me, and now I keep a set of Tire Chains in my vehicle all winter long. (To be honest, they are always there because I pretty much forget about them until I need them.)
When it comes to going way off the main road, don’t do it without a set of
Tire Chains in your vehicle. When it comes to travelling in a winter storm or just making it to your cabin in the snow, plan ahead.
When it comes to the zombie apocalypse, just remember there aren’t going to be many plows out there clearing the way for you, so it is all up to you to plan ahead and survive.
- Easy to Install
- A split outside cable with two fastening positions allows for easy installation without moving the vehicle, so there’s no need to stop and retighten. The traction coils are manufactured from alloy steel to increase the lifespan of the product. The Super Z6 is also designed to prevent scratching of alloy or high performance tire rims
- The Super Z6 is available to fit passenger cars, pickups, and SUV tire sizes. It offers a unique combination of performance and convenience features for every user, including a “designed-in” rubber tightener, better all-around traction performance than conventional tire chains or cables, and greater durability.
- Designed for High Performance
- The Super Z6 has better compatibility with anti-lock brakes, traction control, all-wheel drive, and other electronically monitored control systems so as not to interfere with the normal handling characteristics of your vehicle. The unique design also offers a low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused.
- What’s in the Box
- Chains, plastic gloves, one pair of rubber tensioners, durable, re-usable nylon bag, and clear, illustrated step-by-step installation and removal instructions.
I like these Emergency 3600 Calorie Food Bars for a couple of reasons. The first is that they are relatively cheap, and I can buy a few when I need them. This means I can buy some for hiking or hunting trips, and if I lose them or just eat them because, quite honestly, these taste good, then I’m not super worried about it.
I wrap mine in a few paper towels, as I’ve learned that anything with a sharp edge can punch through the vacuum sealed package, and ruin what’s inside.
When it comes to those first few days of any emergency (regardless of whether its a hurricane or the zombie apocalypse), having a few Energy Bars could mean the difference between running out of steam and getting eaten, or making it to your Bolt Hole.
- Plastic cookie wrap
- Emergency food
- 3600 + calories per package
- 5 year shelf life
- Us coast guard approved
- Made in U.S.A.
It is snowing outside all over the northwest as I write this and I always make sure I have this Vehicle Snow Shovel in my vehicle when the cold weather hits. My vehicle is a 4×4, but I still get plowed in or need to help get my kids cars free when the weather gets bad. Be prepared for whatever natures throws at you with these Vehicle Snow Shovels.